| working shoes! |
Reality check comes in- I am not oblivious to the fact that still I should do things just the same as if I'm one dutiful housewife (oh I am!?!) When I informed my Mama, her reply was "don't stress too much lalo na at magluluto ka magaasikaso sa bahay" What I value most with those months is, I am not a stress wreck - I spent inordinate time doing things in my own terms - working out, baking, reading, sorting things in and out of the closet, shuffling back and forth the couch, twisting the carpet to match the uneven angle of the living room and wiping polishly that poor golden camel sitting on the TV stand engulfed in dust. I have red and lazy days which means I can refuse to do the chores (LOL!). It is vivid in my mind, that was a Dream Job.
So why work now? Being a young wife with no kids, just a husband and a house to take care of can be boring too! I still get that brain kick, that spark of interest with anything that has to do with my industry of work. When you receive calls and being set up for an interview there is a jolt of excitement, you are not trying hard but the company does specially those who are out of my league. Unless it was a match offer you wouldn't agree, will you?! Only a perfect opportunity can make you jump right in. Only a perfect job but not yet a dream job..
I'm a young 3..ish something :), though my husband does not require me to get a job, yet somehow I felt I should after all my multinational experience should never be put to waste. After all I need extra cash to spend on my poor shopping habits. Most of all, I should work because that's what I wanted to do..
No comments:
Post a Comment