Appetizer: Cheese Quesadilla and Breaded Cheese Sticks - sounds plain? it is matched with garlic mayo dip and salsa puree, we went crazy (we kicked elbows to get the last piece) and more hungry. As a warning, one order would not just be enough for oneself so make sure everyone get's covered! 1 order is to 1 person! :) No fights.
Main course: Where do i begin? On my first visit I tried pasta ,Cajun Chicken Penne, this is a little bit spicy but just right (im bicolana so I'm used to it).Cooked in cream with lots of good stuff like black olives,tomatoes and mushroom and of course the cajun chicken. Other pasta and must try is Beef Stroganoff Penne.On my next visit (s)! I tried Beef Salpicao with garlic mushroom, Fillet of fish over a bed of Laing- the fish is pan fried, laing (taro leaves) is creamy with coconut milk , a truly signature dish from Bicol . Somehow I managed to dip my fork and spoon over my friend's plate and tried char grilled Chicken BBQ strips - if not for us being late back to work I could have ordered another plate. My officemates went for Kare-Kare, Lechon Kawali with hearty monggo and Beef Sirloin Tapa. - as a sign of real friendship everyone shared their food.:) Cute!Im curious with the Grilled Pesto, Tomato & Cheesefinger Sandwiches, I learned its the fave of Noynoy's Team.
So itching to find this place? JLM is located at 3F, 9 East capitol Drive Kapitolyo, Pasig City (just across Charlie's Burger).For ladies who love to wear killer heels, careful though the stairs are quite steep but with your date on your back nothing to worry about. :) They also accept private parties, just like what our team did for a send off party - myself(resigned), my boss and a colleague (new posts). Prominent client they have catered with is Noynoy-Aquino campaign team.
So, will you let me know your faves once you tried it? I can't wait to be back there!



No comments:
Post a Comment